Wellness pampering in the company of trees for all members of your nest.
Pamper your soul and body with top-quality services at our WellNest wellness centre. Swim in the pool with natural Pohorje water, cleanse your body in the saunas and be reborn under the gentle touches of our highly qualified masseurs.
WellNest is the only wellness centre in the area and offers complete relaxation of all the senses, in the magical environment of Maribor’s evergreen forest, with a view of endless treetops and blue sky. Real luxury for soul, body and mind.
Moroccan sauna for 2
with energetic water
- heated swimming pool with natural Pohorje water
- massage pool with heated water (34°C)
- on a large sunny terrace with a view of the Pohorje forests
- extreme Finnish sauna 90°C
- 75°C chromotherapy sauna
- Turkish steam baths 45°C
- aroma steam bath 50°C
- hammam sauna
- ice cave
- cooling Kneipp pool
Price list of
swimming pool and sauna
also includes 2x 0.2 l of sparkling wine
Walk along the points of the energy path + classic foot massage 25 min
Back massage 20 min + electric bike rental with helmet 4 hours
Massage for 2 people + 2 glasses of fragrant wine in the Lobby bar
For mom on vacation: foot massage + facial 45 min
For dad on vacation: classic full body massage – 45 min
Face and hand massage 30 min + cake with a glass of fragrant wine in the Lobby bar
For mother: face care that includes face cleaning and face mask + glass of excellent wine in Lobby bar
For daughter: feet mask (socks) + applying nail polish on fingernails + non-alcoholic cocktail in the Lobby bar
Price list of massages
Full body massage with massage of the head, palms and feet with fragrant herbal oil.
Massage of the face, décolletage, neck, shoulder girdle and head with golden admixtures.
Full body and face massage with warm aroma oil of your choice.
Massage of the painful part of your choice.
Back, face and hand massage.
Personalized PREMIUM body care.
Reflex foot massage, facial cleansing and nourishing mask.
+ WHOLE BODY PEELING
back, legs behind
Packages without gondola
pensioners and students
It is good to know
If you do not cancel the booked appointment at least 4 hours before the start of the massage, the massage will be fully charged .
If you do not arrive on time for the booked appointment, the treatment can still be performed, but within the remaining booked appointment.
It is necessary to arrive at the booked appointment 10 minutes before the agreed appointment. If you are an external guest of the resort (not staying in our accommodation), you must report at least 15 minutes before the agreed time at the central reception of the Resort, located in the Wellness & Spa Hotel Bolfenk (Hočko Pohorje 133, 2208 Pohorje), where you settle your cost of the ordered massage.
WellNest is located on the 2nd floor of the wellness centre, as part of the Sauna world. It can be accessed via internal connections – from the Wellness & Spa Hotel Bolfenk from the ground floor (restaurant floor) through the corridor of the ski depot, through apartment building 3, to the Wellnest center located on the 1st floor, from where you go one floor higher to 2nd floor, where the world of saunas is located, which also includes a massage center.
Rules to follow in Sauna area
- Saunas are for relaxation and rest, so please behave accordingly.
- Loud talking, talking on the phone, shouting, singing and engaging in any type of sexual activity are forbidden.
- In case of inappropriate behaviour, you will be asked to leave the sauna area.
- In Finnish saunas, the use of sheets/blankets is mandatory. The whole body must be on the sheet/blanket during the sauna.
- Steam saunas are to be used without towels or bathing suits. Wash the area where you sit before and after using the sauna.
- The use of swimwear is not allowed in the sauna area. Evaporation of water from the swimwear can be dangerous and can cause burns to the skin under the swimwear. Also, evaporation of chlorine contained in the bathing suit after bathing is dangerous. Often Bacterias are present on swimsuits -they multiply in a warm environment, and thus the use of swimsuits is prohibited also from a hygiene point of view.
- If you do not comply with the rules, you will be asked to leave the sauna area.
- Minors are not allowed to enter the saunas.
Summer working hours (20.03. – 15.12.2023): Fri, Sat, Sun: 16:00 – 20:00
Winter working hours: (15.12.2023 – 24.03.2024): Every day of the week, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 16.00 – 20.00
Every day of the week, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 14.00 – 20.00
Phone: 02 603 55 00
Hočko Pohorje 132, 2208 Pohorje